We are the communicators between two different languages. We are the bridges between two different cultures. We are the solutions, which allow two parties to exchange ideas and achieve their goals. We are the thread that connects people. We facilitate understanding. We linguistically serve through education, training and promotion of the profession.
Our aim is to promote the recognition of the profession and to promote the communication and the dissemination of knowledge to the membership. The division will provide support for interpreters through networking and information sharing. We will work to improve the public relations information about this profession within the American Translators Association and around the world.
The Interpreters Division is comprised of language professionals from all over the world, providing linguistic solutions and a profound cultural sensitivity and expertise in customs, morals, business practices, and abide by the code of ethics and professional responsibilities. We will promote professional and social relations among the membership.
JOIN THE INTERPRETERS DIVISION TODAY!
As a member of the Interpreters Division, you will have the opportunity to:
- Become informed about news, events and current issues related to the profession
- Participate in professional development activities and events
- Actively collaborate in decision making issues
- Expand your horizons and establish business and personal relationships
- Take advantage of numerous gatherings and networking opportunities
- Opportunity to get involved in committees and special projects
- Become a subscriber to the Interpreters Voice Newsletter
JOIN TODAY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS